It should be said straight forward and frankly: you no longer have to agree to compromise when it comes to hair care.
Until now you had to deal with the same problems that accompany most women: every hair care cosmetic always had some flaw. It either had too much chemical substances, parabens or silicones or it caused frizzing and matte hair… and even when hair started to look quite all right, it turned out that alcohol present in the composition or other ingredient began to dry hair.
Now everything changed. You do not have to torture your hair with artificial substances to make them look beautiful once again. You do not need controversial ingredients to speed up hair growth or make hair denser (these are usually an ingredients in ampoules for hair).
Do not agree to compromise in hair care.
Do not agree to compromise when it comes to your beauty and self-esteem.
Nanoil hair oil – why do you need to know it
Just one natural product will easily replace numerous other in your bathroom.
Regenerates and repairs hair.
Takes care of scalp.
Makes hair denser and speeds up hair growth.
Beautifies hair after just one application.
The product of interest is innovative and brilliant, new hair oil – Nanoil. This cosmetic meets expectations. It is not only universal and provides the entire gamut of possibilities in hair care (from deep regeneration to immediate hair beautification), but also is fully safe, because its power comes from nature and substances, for ages, used for health and beauty purposes. Hair oils (because we talk about them) are an essence and content of Nanoil hair oil. Thanks to them Nanoil is a powerful weapon in fight for beautiful and healthy hair.
Its secret is also in its use recommendation. Nanoil hair oil creators put a lot of work into the oil, so that it meet expectations of 3 different hair types (from thick and heavy, devoid of volume to extremely dry and brittle). For this reason, they matched natural oils accordingly to particles size and their impact on hair porosity. Nanoil hair oil was released in 3 versions. Each of them matches different porosity and contains different natural oils in its composition. It is all to provide hair with the best care: no dryness or weighting down, no irritations and no failures.
Nanoil hair oil – synchronised beauty for your hair
Each of three cosmetic versions makes Nanoil hair oil the best care for given hair type. Each of three products consists of different natural oils, which are expected to meet your hair needs.
Nanoil for high porosity hair
Choose this oil if your hair suffers from extreme damage, dryness and brittleness. The power of this product is in six oils with exceptional properties:
- Cottonseed Oil – softens and moisturises hair
- Passion Fruit Oil – restores elasticity
- Evening Primrose Oil – removes toxins and heals scalp
- Avocado Oil – the power of seven vitamins for hair nourishment
- Almond Oil – smoothers, ensures opulent gloss and prevents brittleness
- Argan Oil – repairs hair structure and protects hair against damage
Nanoil for medium porosity hair
Choose this oil if your hair bulbs are weak, hair starts to fall out, frizz and become damaged (especially at ends). This hair type is usually matte, requires regeneration for damages created on the surface and protection against further damage. Nanoil hair oil in this version offers six natural oils customised for hair condition.
- Macadamia Oil – absorbs fast and regulates sebum secretion on scalp surface, prevents oily hair, protects scalp from dryness and hair bulbs against weakening
- Argan Oil – inhibits hair ageing, provides heat protection
- Marula Oil – takes care of proper hydration level in hair
- Passion Fruit Oil – restores radiant gloss and tames unruly hair preventing frizz
- Jojoba Oil – takes care of scalp, prevents hair dehydration, especially at hair ends
- Coconut oil – protects hair, restores elasticity, gloss and nourishes
Nanoil for low porosity hair
Choose it if you have thick hair, devoid of volume and often oily. This hair type is difficult to style because happens to be stiff and on many occasions suffers from excess sebum secretion combined with dandruff.
Nanoil for low porosity hair was developed to nourish, protect and provide volume without weighting hair down. This product is rich in 9 natural oils for hair care.
- Cupuacu Butter – prevents fly-away hair and revitalises
- Monoi Oil – ensures elasticity and takes care of hair hydration
- Babassu Oil – smoothers hair and absorbs perfectly, which contributes to nourishment free of weighting down
- Shea butter – provides gloss and takes care of hydro-lipid layer
- Passion Fruit Oil – antioxidant, restores young appearance and gloss, restores elasticity
- Castor Oil – not only strengthens hair bulbs, but also stimulates hair growth and protects hair colour
- Pine Oil – protects hair against water loss and dryness
- Argan Oil – heat protection, enhances vitality, absorbs perfectly and nourishes hair from inside and out
- Coconut Oil – natural sun filter with SPF 10, that protects hair against damaging sun radiation and other unfavourable atmospheric factors
Natural oils’ properties are enhanced by numerous substances essential to healthy-looking, regenerated and beautiful hair.
Beside silk, keratin and vitamins, Nanoil hair oil contains two unique and ground-breaking ingredients, which have beneficial impact on hair bulbs. These not only regenerate and repair hair, but also stimulate hair growth and contribute to making hair healthier. Women can easily use it to increase hair density, because hair oil used on regular basis makes dormant hair bulbs start working and produce new hair (so called, baby hair).
Nanoil for hair is a complex regeneration for each of three hair types, providing not only regeneration, but also beautiful appearance.